Monday, December 6, 2010

I Believe Something Wonderful Is Going To Happen To Me Today!

I believe something Wonderful is going to happen to me today.

This is a great affirmation, and I've been using if for a while now. I keep repeating it to myself every day in the morning, and it does work.

You must have heard it said that you get what you expect. When you expect something to happen to you, it will happen. In this particular case, This wonderful affirmation serves to open your eyes, and lets you see all the wonderful things that do happen to you every day, but you simply don't see them. Here's a wonderful video that I can't stop watching, and reminds me of the same concept every time I watch it. It's from the movie, "Peaceful Warrior"



We always get a "rock", but we don't appreciate it.

Have a wonderful time, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment